GlucanPro 3000 Oat-Beta:
- Provides soothing pain relief
- Specially formulated to assist the natural healing process
- Occlusive Protective Cream for sensitive nerve endings
- Minimizes itch
- Research has shown Beta-Glucan to be an exceptional biological response modifier, which stimulates the macro-phage activity and promotes rapid wound healing.
- Easy to apply
– Partial Thickness Burns
– Donor Sites
– Facial Burns
– Hard to Cover Areas
– Outpatient Burn Management
– Skin Resurfacing Procedures
– Skin Ulcerations
Directions for use:
- Clean the affected area according to the standard clinical practice
- Apply GlucanPro 3000 liberally to the affected area
- Apply the cream as directed by your health care provider. As your wounds heal, you may be told to change how often and how much cream to use.
- Do not use more of this medicine than your health care provider tells you.
- For best results apply as soon as possible post-injury
- If desired, cover with a non-stick bandage, wrap or place a bulky dressing over the affected area
- GlucanPro 3000 should be applied 1-3 times daily until re-epithialization has occurred
- GlucanPro® 3000 creates an occlusive barrier that retains moisture.
- Decreases pain by providing a cover for sensory nerve terminals.
- Minimizes heat loss.
- Ideal for hard-to-cover areas.