Telfa™ "Ouchless" Non-Adherent Dressings are superior, "ouchless" dressings that won't disrupt healing tissue by sticking to the wound. Ideal as a primary dressing for lightly draining wounds. An ideal take-home dressing.
- Telfa™ "Ouchless" Non-Adherent Dressing can be cut to any shape without separating.
- Telfa™ film has 382 holes per square inch with a diameter of 1/50" to 2/67".
- Can address most wound care and post-surgical applications.
- Absorbent core is made of 100% U.S.P grade absorbent cotton.
- Bonded on both sides with perforated non-adherent film.
- Highly absorbent to help minimize skin maceration.
- Easy to use and can be steam sterilized.
- Polyester wound contact film polymer.
- Ideal moisture transmission rate.