Resta Creme (Elta)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Formerly known as ELTA
- Resta Crème provides superior lubricating and moisturizing protection for your skin.
- It “melts” on contact, penetrating skin cell layers and holding moisture in for 12 hours at a time.
- Use twice a day to help “normalize” severe dry skin conditions such as diabetic dry skin. Will not irritate the most sensitive skin. Waterproof, fragrance-free, preservative-free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores).
- Formulation is compatible with all brands of elastic pressure garments.
- Apply a small amount of Crème to the risk area at any time, but ideally apply after washing or hydrating and at bedtime to trap in maximum moisture.
- Apply twice daily, as needed, and allow Resta Crème to soak into skin.
Resta Crème Features
- Great for moisturizing
- No sticky residue
- 12+ hour effectiveness
- Melts on contact
- Quickly absorbed
- Deep penetration
- Will not affect garments
- Burns – 1st and 2nd degree burns as well as sunburns, grafts that have healed and donor sites, scar massage, under compression garments
- Dry skin associated with diabetes – helps stop drying and cracking.
- Radiation oncology – helps relieve dryness associated with discomfort from radiation therapy.
- Wound care – lubricates skin, loosens non-viable tissue, and great for skin under zinc compression boots/compression therapy.