Arthritis Gloves Small, Cotton, Latex-free, 2/Pack
Works great with our FDA-approved Achy
Arthritis Gloves are designed to help relieve aches, pains, and stiffness associated with arthritis of the hands. In addition to being designed by an orthopedic surgeon, IMAK® Arthritis Gloves have also earned the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation for its design. Read more about the commendation on the Arthritis Foundation’s web site, The unique design of the IMAK® Arthritis Gloves provides mild compression for warmth and helps increase circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing, The Arthritis Gloves are made of soft, breathable cotton material, meaning they are comfortable enough to wear all day and night. The open fingertips allow you complete freedom to feel, touch and grip, so you can perform daily tasks without issue.
- Effective, non-invasive arthritis relief.
- Provides mild compression to help control or decrease swelling of the joints.
- Cotton material allows skin to breathe and keeps hands dry.
- Open fingertips allow freedom to feel, touch and grip.
- Comfortable to use all day and night.