Non-Absorbent, Air Permeable, Polyacrylate Adhesive, Non-sterile
- Molnlycke Mefix® Self-Adhesive Dressing Tape is a dressing fixation fabric tape that secures gauze, tubes, cannulas, dressings and drainage devices even to awkward areas of the body. The porous structure of the non-woven fabric ensures air and water vapor permeability. The fabric is non-absorbent and provides a barrier for blood and fluid strike-through. It can easily be cut to the desired shape and size.
- Made of a porous, polyester elastic non-woven coated with a skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive providing secure fixation. It is protected by an easy-to-remove, pre-measured release liner.
- Adapts well to body contours.
- Provides secure fixation.
- Soft and elastic, non-absorbent nonwoven polyester fabric backing, easy-to-remove, premeasured and perforated split protection paper.
- Pre-measured release paper allows for convenient measurement/cutting.
- May be applied over flexing areas such as neck, elbows, knees.
- Easy-to-remove backing paper with perforated split.
- Soft, elastic non-absorbent and non-woven for patient comfort.